Oasis Scholarship West Bengal 2022
In today’s article, you will learn more about the Oasis Scholarship, which was launched by relevant government officials in West Bengal and will provide you with all the eligibility criteria required to apply Oasis Scholarship for 2022.
In this article, we also mentioned the educational qualifications you need to look after in order to apply for the Oasis Scholarship in West Bengal.
Next year will have to make sure that in 2021 your step-by-step application to follow the procedure, to buy any problem with that and without any interruption to obtain reached the final Oasis scholarship in this article described till the end.
Oasis Scholarship – West Bengal Oasis Scholarship
The Oasis Scholarship in West Bengal is an initiative of the competent authorities of the Government of West Bengal and the scholarship is currently administered by the Backwards Class Welfare and Tribal Development Departments. Several scholarship opportunities are presented by the concerned authorities of the West Bengal state government through the online application for Scholarship in Studies or popularly known as Oasis Sangathan. Students from the state of West Bengal can apply for a variety of scholarships that exist in the organization, especially for those who belong to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category, but are currently located in the West Bengal region and also available for OBC caste and category.
Oasis Scholarship Types of Oasis Scholarship
The following scholarships are available to apply for this scheme:-
|S.No.||Name of Scholarship||the provider|
|1.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students||Department Backward Classes Welfare, Government of West Bengal|
|2.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students||Department Backward Classes Welfare , Government of West Bengal|
|3.||Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST Students||Department Backward Classes Welfare , Government of West Bengal|
|4.||Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students||Department Backward Classes Welfare , Government of West Bengal|
Oasis Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
In order to benefit from the scheme, the applicant shall comply with the following eligibility criteria:
|Name of Scholarship||eligibility|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students||Class 9th and 10 should be a student of the class and must be scheduled caste. The income of the family/guardian from all sources should not exceed 2 lakhs per annum.|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students||A student must belong to ST category. 9th and 10 are eligible for the class to the student application. The annual family/guardian income from all sources should not exceed INR 2 Lakh.|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST Students||You must be studied at the post-secondary or post-matric level and belong to SC/ST category. The annual income of the parent/guardian from all sources should not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh.|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students||You must have studied at secondary level and belong to OBC category. The annual income of the family/guardian, irrespective of the source, must not exceed 1 lakh INR.|
Oasis Scholarship Reward Details
The following awards will be given to the candidates while applying for the scholarship:-
|S.No.||Name of Scholarship||Reward for Day Scholars||Reward for Hostellers|
|1.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students||Adhoc Grant of RS. 150 per month + RS. 750 per year for 10 months||Adhoc grant of INR 750 per month + INR 1,000 per year for 10 months.|
|2.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students||Adhoc Grant of RS. 150 per month + RS. 750 per year for 10 months||Adhoc grant of INR 750 per month + INR 1,000 per year for 10 months.|
|3.||Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST Students||Maintenance allowance up to RS. 550 per month||Maintenance allowance up to INR 1200 per month|
|For Medical / Engineering / B.Sc (Agri) / MPhil / PhD / LLM students||RS. 550 per month||RS. 1,200 per month|
|For B.Pharma/LLB/B.N.S/PG/Hotel Management Course etc.||RS. 530 per month||RS. 820 per month|
|For general courses up to graduation level||RS. 300 per month||RS. 750 per month|
|Class 11 th and 12 for th Students 10 + 2 System Intermediate courses / polytechnics / ITI courses||RS. 230 per month||RS. 750 per month|
|4.||Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students||Maintenance allowance up to RS. 350 per month||Maintenance allowance up to INR 750 per month|
|For Medical / Engineering / B.Sc (Agri) / MPhil / PhD / LLM students||RS. 350 per month||RS. 750 per month|
|For B.Pharma/LLB/B.N.S/PG/Hotel Management Course etc.||RS. 335 per month||RS. 510 per month|
|For general courses up to graduation level||RS. 210 per month||RS. 400 per month|
|Class 11 th and 12 for th Students 10 + 2 System Intermediate courses / polytechnics / ITI courses||RS. 160 per month||RS. 260 per month|
Also read this scheme
Oasis Scholarship Required Documents
The following documents are required at the time of application:-
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Last qualifying examination Mark sheet / Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card copy (or any other ID and address proof issued by the government)
- Bank passbook copy
- Fee receipt
- Native certificate
Application Process of Oasis Scholarship
To apply for Oasis Scholarship Opportunity you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all , click on the official website of the scholarship scheme now click on the option named Student Registration
- A new page will be displayed on your screen then you will have to click on that district in which your institution is located a new page will be displayed on your screen you have to enter the details verify your caste certificate finally click on submit the registration information will appear on your screen now you have to login by providing your credentials
- To login to the portal now click on the button named Login Click on the option called Apply Application Form will be displayed on your screen Click on Save and Proceed
- You can also print your application form by clicking on the option named Download Application Form you submit it to the related Block development officer Corporation (BDO) or municipality for the block area with all supporting documents.
Renewal of Application
To renew your application, you must follow this simple process:-
- Firstly , go to the official website of the scholarship scheme
- Now click on the option named Renew Scholarship You have to log in using your credentials
- Verify your previous details
- Enter any additional details Click on the option named
- Renew Application of the
- Current academic session Enter Details
- Now click Option Named Renew And Lock Application Submit it with all supporting documents to the respective Block Developer (BDO) for Block Area or PO cum DWO for Municipal Corporation.
Tracking Application of Oasis Scholarship Oasis Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
Follow the simple steps below to track your application form:-:-
- First, please visit the official scholarship program website oasis.gov.in.
- Now click on the option of an application track name
- A new page will appear on your monitor.
- Enter the application serial number enter the
- District and session and type the code captcha .
- Click on check status details your will be displayed on the screen