Sikkim Aama Scheme
Aama Scheme Sikkim Apply Online & Application Form PDF | AMA Scheme Sikkim Registration | Eligibility, Benefits, Online Form to apply under Aama Scheme Sikkim |
Sikkim State Chief Minister Prem Singh Tamang has again come up with a new scheme which is known as AMA Yojana. The government through this scheme will help in promoting the habit of savings towards the non-working mothers present in the state and today we will share with you all the important information related to Aama Yojana 2022 in our articles like Objective Eligibility Criteria, Important Documents and online application Process so you are requested to read our article carefully.
About AAMA Scheme Sikkim
A new scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of another state to promote the habit of saving under the Sikkim Aama Yojana and the government will also open a bank account in the name of mothers and the government will transfer Rs. 20,000 every year in the bank account of these beneficiaries. Rs. 32 crores for the successful implementation of this scheme the government has also approved this budget for the current year. The main objective of starting this scheme is to help them for their well being with savings.
- The government has started this scheme to inculcate the habit of savings among women.
- Also, this AMA scheme will mark the respect of Sikkim
- All interested applicants who want to save, you must apply them under this plan.
Details of AAMA Scheme
|AAMA Scheme Sikkim 2022
|Chief Minister Prem Singh Tamangi
|5 October 2021
|To promote the habit of saving
|current year budget
|Rupee. 32 crore
|budget till 2023
|Rupee. 100 crore
|not yet announced
|not yet announced (Sikkim Govt. Schemes)
The objective of AAMA Scheme Sikkim
As we all know that there are many non-working women present in the state who have no source of earning and saving and the situation due to lack of savings will lead to many problems in future. Keeping this in mind, the respected Chief Minister of Sikkim state has started a new scheme named Sikkim Aama Yojana. Under this scheme, Sikkim opens a bank account to the state government in the name of every mother in the state. They will also transfer Rs. 20,000 to the mother’s accounts every year to promote savings.
- With the help of Sikkim Aama Yojana, they will be able to access this fund at the time of their need in old age.
- The government will spend Rs.100 crore for three years to successfully implement the AMA scheme. ,
Non-working mothers will get Rs.20,000
The government of the state of Sikkim has launched a new scheme for the welfare of the mothers in the state. With this plan, the government is a bank account open and 20 for each non-working mother, 000 will be transferred every year in money directly into their bank account. , Government to promote savings in non-working mother’s life for Aama plan Sikkim is introduced. It is one of the best schemes for the welfare of non-working women present in the state.
Budget of Rs.2023 to 100 million
For the successful implementation of this scheme, the government has approved a budget of Rs. 32 crores for the year 2021 and the target budget of Rs. 100 crore has been sanctioned by the government till the year 2023. The budget for Aama Yojana Sikkim will help secure the future of non-working women. The government will open bank accounts of non-working women and transfer Rs. Will also transfer Rs 20,000 every year to their bank accounts.
Benefits of Aama Scheme
- A new scheme has been made by the government to provide benefits to the non-working mothers of the state.
- The government has made this scheme to promote the habit of saving towards the mothers who are not working.
- As well as a government bank account in the name of mothers open and 20 for their better future, will transfer 000 bucks. ,
- The main objective of starting this scheme was to help secure the future of mothers in old age.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme in the current year, the government has allocated a budget of 32 crore. ,
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs. Year in 2023 to 100 per million.
- Non-working mothers will be able to bear their expenses in times of need.
- This scheme has been started by the government to inculcate the habit of savings among women.
- All interested applicants who want to enter the savings will have to apply them under this plan.
Features of Sikkim AAMA Scheme
- The scheme was launched by Chief Minister Prem Singh Tamang on 5 October 2021.
- The scheme is known as Aama Yojana Sikkim.
- Under this scheme, the government will encourage women to save.
- The government is helping unemployed women save money.
- A bank account will be opened by the government in the name of non-working mothers of the state.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, the government has approved a budget of Rs 32 crore. ,
- Sikkim Ama plan every year, 20 bank accounts of beneficiaries under, will transfer 000 RS government. ,
- The total budget for women is Rs. 100 crores have been approved for the year 2023.
- Non-working mothers will be able to carry on with their lives without worrying about any financial constraints.
- They can use these savings to run their livelihood in old age.
- As well, they will be able to use that money for their daily expenditures.
- All interested mothers who want to take advantage of the scheme must request them.
Eligibility Criteria for AAMA Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanently resident in the state of Sikkim.
- The applicant has to be a mother who is not working.
Aama Scheme Sikkim important documents required
- Aadhar Card
- domicile certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- caste certificate
Aama Scheme Sikkim Apply Online
All interested applicants and who wish to apply under the scheme will have to wait some more time because the government has recently Sikkim Ama scheme is introduced and also application process has not yet been started by the government, but we will update you through our article as soon as the government will start the application process so if you have any queries or queries related to this scheme then you can ask us in the below comment box.