Madhya Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana 2022
Madhya Pradesh State Government has started Viklang Pension Scheme. All the disabled persons living in Madhya Pradesh will be kept under the handicapped pension scheme by the state government and they will be given special facilities. So that the disabled person can fulfill his requirement. An amount of 600 rupees will be given every month by the government to the beneficiary, which will be transferred to the candidate’s account. Candidates should note that only those who will be more than 40 percent disabled will be able to take advantage of MP Viklang Pension Yojana. If your disability is less than 40% then you will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
What is Madhya Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme 2022?
To take advantage of the Madhya Pradesh scheme, you must first apply online. For this, you have to apply by visiting the official website of the MP Disabled Pension Scheme. But for this, you have to first go to the health center and get a certificate written by the Chief Medical Officer, which will prove that your disability is more than 40%, you are eligible to apply under the Madhya Pradesh Disabled Scheme. We mp read by the end of the article to learn what will be common information related to the disability plan.
MP Viklang Pension Yojana 2022-23
|scheme name Madhya||Madhya Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme 2022-23|
|launched government government government||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|beneficiary||Disabled/Divyang Persons of MP|
|Objective||Financial Assistance to Persons with Disabilities|
|Department||Department of Social Security Madhya Pradesh|
|Application date currently currently||currently available.|
|official website link||socialsecurity.mp.gov.in|
Documents for MP Viklang Pension Yojana
- Candidate’s Aadhar Card
- Account number linked to the mobile number
- 1 passport-size photo
- income certificate
- Address proof
- mobile number
- caste certificate
- life certificate
Eligibility of MP Disabled Pension Scheme
- Candidate should be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- The annual income of the families covered under this scheme should be 48 If you earn more than this, you will not be eligible for this scheme.
- If the candidate is working as a government employee then they will not be able to apply.
- The applicant should not own a 3-wheeler or 4-wheeler vehicle.
- And the beneficiary must have an account in the bank because the government will send money to the beneficiary’s account only. Bank Account Number Aadhar Card and Mobile Number must be linked.
Benefits of the MP Disabled Pension Scheme
- Under this scheme, only more than 40 percent of disabled persons will get its benefit.
- Under the Madhya Pradesh Scheme 2022, 600 rupees will be given to the beneficiary every month.
- With the introduction of this scheme, the disabled person will not have to depend on anyone to fulfill his needs.
- Candidates will become self-dependent from this scheme.
- Through planning person based on each month 6 will be distributed based on the amount of one hundred per quarter or half.
- This is a social security pension scheme for disabled citizens, in which they are provided financial assistance by the state government for subsistence.
- All disabled citizens can now apply for the pension scheme online mode sitting at home.
- Earlier, an amount of Rs 500 was provided to the disabled citizens under the scheme, but to help the disabled citizens, this amount has been increased by Rs 100, which together amounts to 600 rupees provided to the beneficiary citizens.
Purpose of MP Viklang Pension Yojana
The purpose of the Madhya Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana is that all the disabled persons of MP should not be dependent on anyone or their family. Because after a time, their family members start considering the disabled person as a burden and do not take care of them, so due to which the person is unable to meet his expenses. So Given this problem, govt. started this program. So that the candidate has a means of income and does not depend on anyone and becomes self-reliant. And buy the things you can use in your life.
So this pension amount will help physically handicapped people to meet their needs in life, they will not have to depend on any member to meet their needs in life. To get the benefit of this scheme, all disabled citizens will have to apply, as a result of which they will be provided the benefit of a pension scheme within 15 days.
How to apply for MP Disabled Pension Scheme?
If you are also a resident of Madhya Pradesh and you are eligible for this scheme, so you can apply under the handicapped scheme and you do it online then it will save you time and money. You will not have to make rounds of any office. Telling you how you can apply online, you should follow the given process –
- First of all you go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Viklang Yojana.
- After that a home page will open in front of you. so you have to click on the candidate Social Security Pension and Financial Assistance Scheme.
- New page will open on your screen, and you will have many options in front of you, you will have to click on Apply for Pension Schemes.
- After this a new form will open in front of you, you will have to enter the district, permanent body, and overall member ID in that form and click on apply online for pension.
- The disability form will appear on the screen of the candidate, you will have to enter all the information asked in the application form such as the applicant’s name, district, address, aadhaar number, mobile number, etc., and after that finally, click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button you will also have to upload the documents. You will be registered in the handicapped scheme.
Track MP Viklang Pension Yojana Application Status?
- To check the application status of the Disabled Pension Scheme applicants first need to log in to the official website.
- Under the website login, click on the option of Social Security Pension Scheme on the home page.
- On the next page, the applicant has to click on the option of Track Application Status.
- On the next page, enter the Portal Member ID. And by entering the captcha code click on the option of Show Details.
- After this, all the details of the application status will be received on the screen of the applicant. In this way, applicants can complete the checking of their application status.
How to apply offline for Madhya Pradesh Viklang Yojana?
If candidates do not want to apply online then they can apply offline for it. You can get the application form by visiting the office of your Zilla Panchayat. Candidates should fill out the application form correctly. If you fill the application form wrong then your application will not be accepted. And you will not be able to become a participant in the handicapping scheme. So enter the correct information and submit the documents along with the form. Candidate should note that your pension will be sent to your account, for this you will not need to go to any office. And you enter the same number in the registration form which will be linked to your bank account. So that whenever the money is transferred to your account by the department, a message will come to your phone.
Some questions and answers related to MP Viklang Yojana
What is the official website of Madhya Pradesh Viklang Yojana?
The official website of Madhya Pradesh Viklang Yojana is- socialsecurity.mp.gov.in. We have provided you the link to this website in this article.
Will the candidate be able to take advantage of the scheme if he has less than 40% disability?
No, as per the guidelines by the government, you will not be able to take advantage of this scheme if the disability is less.
Why was the disability pension scheme launched by the MP government?
Because in society disabled person is considered as a burden and their family members are sometimes unable to support them. That’s why the handicapped scheme was launched by the government.
How can MP candidates apply online?
So, We have told you the complete process of applying online through the above article, you can apply by following the process.
Documents required for Madhya Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme?
1 Passport Size Photo
Account Number Linked to Mobile Number
Residence Certificate of the Candidate
What is the helpline related to Madhya Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme?
If you want to be a participant in this scheme and you have any problem related to the application or any other problem then you can call and e-mail the number given below.
Commissioner, Social Justice & Disabled Welfare
1250, Tulsi Nagar Bhopal- 462003
Phone No. – 0755-2556916
Fax No. – 0755-2552665
E-mail – email@example.com
We have told you through our article how you can take advantage of Madhya Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana by applying for it. If you have any other problem related to this plan, so you can share your problem by messaging us in the comment box below. We hope that the information given by us will help you.