PM Kisan Rythu Bandhu
The official website @ifmis.telangana.gov.in now for TS Rythu Bandhu Status 2022. This page also has PM Kisan Rythu Bandhu Telangana gov in Amount/ Payment Status & Beneficiary List. The Telangana Chief Minister, K. Chandrashekar Ro, launched the Beema scheme to give income assistance and other incentives to landowners and farmers for different projects. Apart from providing incentives to farmers, the Telangana Government’s Treasury and Accounts Department also supplies insecticides and herbicides to protect their crops. Aside from this, farmers who are unable to manage their money will get labour and other investments. In today’s post, we’ll go over the newest news from PM Kisan Rythu Bandhu, as well as how to check the status online.
Status of Rythu Bandhu in 2022
For small and marginal farmers in Telangana, the state government has launched the ‘Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2022.’ Farmers confront difficulties in doing excellent farming owing to droughts, floods, a lack of technology penetration, and a lack of investment capacity, and as a result, experience financial crisis. This system was established to address this issue and to give financial assistance and security to farmers in the situation of crop loss caused by natural disasters, as well as to their family members in the event of their death.
When a farmer enrols in this plan during the policy year, the TS Government insures their life by paying a full-year premium and giving monthly information to the business. If an insured farmer loses land for whatever reason, the farmer will continue to be covered by LIC insurance until the following annual renewal date. You may also learn about the scheme’s benefits, eligibility, and beneficiaries, as well as how to obtain the Rythu Beema Claim Form PDF/ Mobile App (APK). Continue reading if you wish.
TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2022 Advantages
- This programme will offer farmers with fiscal and societal security.
- It will also give cash assistance to a deceased farmer’s family members in the event of the farmer’s death for whatever cause.
- The government pays the whole premium to the LIC.
- In the event of the insured farmer’s death (include natural death), the dead farmer’s nominee will receive the insured sum of Rs 5 lakhs straight in his/her bank within 10 days.
- Applicants who are accepted into the plan will get Rs 5,000 per acre every season.
Status of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme in 2022
|TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2022 (రితు బంధు పథకం దావా ఫారం)
|CM K. Chandrashekar Rao
|In the case of the demise of a dead farmer (Pattadar), to offer financial assistance and safety to his or her family members/dependents.
|All of the state’s small and marginal farmers
|5 Lakhs Insurance
|Agriculture Investment Support Scheme
Criteria for Applying for the Rythu Bima Yojana
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Telangana.
- He or she should come from an agricultural family and possess land.
- Farmers applying for the initiative must be between the ages of 18 and 59.
- who own agricultural property are the only ones who are qualified to apply for the programme.
- Farmers who farm on rented property will not be eligible for this program’s assistance.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar Card for identity proof
- Address proof
- Farmer (Pattadar) Pass Book
- Certificate of Death (In case family member makes the claim)
- Land ownership documents
- Certificate of BPL (If required)
What is the best way to check Rythu Bandhu’s status online?
Beneficiaries must follow the procedures below to monitor the status of their application for the TS Rythu Bandhu scheme:
- To begin, go to https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/, the official web portal of the Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts, Government of Telangana.
- When the ‘Rythubandhu Scheme Rabi Details’ box appears on your screen, click on it.
- Next, choose the Year and PPB Number from your passbook.
- Finally, click the Submit button.
- The date of payment will be displayed on your screen if Rythu money has been issued.
Note – Candidates may also check their Rythu Bandhu status on the official website @https /ifmis.telangana.gov.in. They must input their application number to check the progress of their application online.
Checking the Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List Procedure
Follow the steps below to figure out how to examine the program’s beneficiary list:
- Visit the official online site of the Agriculture Investment Support Scheme, Government of Telangana, on your computer monitor. Alternatively, go to http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/.
- From the site homepage, choose the scheme you want.
- Go to the new online page and look at the program’s beneficiary list.
- Furthermore, as seen in the figure below, click on ‘Cheque Distribution Schedule Report.’
- In the relevant boxes, choose District and Mandal.
- The recipient list will show on your computer/ mobile screen once you pick the options above.
Method for Filing a Claim Against the Rythu Beema Scheme
- Initially, the Telangana government will enrol eligible farmers in the programme.
- Because the Rythu Bima plan is conducted through an online portal, the nominee is not obliged to visit the office to settle their claim.
- The Telangana State Rythu Bima Group Insurance Scheme’s Claim Form is accessible on their official site.
- In the situation of the farmer’s death, the village official collects all information from the revenue department and sends it to the LIC on Nominee’s behalf.
- Whenever LIC receives and verifies the required information and papers, the claimed amount is delivered immediately to the nominee’s bank account via RTGS mode.
Note: The Rythu Bima/ Bandhu Scheme was established to assist farmers and give financial stability in the situation of a crop loss. Farmers lose a lot of money due to droughts, floods, and other natural disasters. To compensate for the loss, this programme gives cash assistance to farmers for the current year. In addition, in the event of the insured farmer’s death, the LIC will deposit the insured amount into the nominee’s bank account in exchange for the claim payment.
Contact Information (Helpline Number)
Helpdesk Number: (040) 2338-3520
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Office
Address: Ground Floor, D-block,
Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh,
Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500001