Desh Stack e Portal 2022
(Desh Stack e Portal) The Government of India implements several initiatives from time to time in order to give Skilling and Livelihood opportunities. India’s finance minister, Nirmala Sitharaman, has unveiled the DESH Stack e portal. A digital ecosystem for skilling and livelihood will be built through this portal. This article goes through every feature of the DESH stack in detail. By reading this post, you will learn how to take benefit of the e portal 2022. Aside from that, you’ll learn about its goal, benefits, features, eligibility, necessary papers, application method, and so on. So, if you want to take use of the portal, you must read this post all the way to the finish.
DESH Stack e Portal Information
In the union budget for the fiscal year 2022-23, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the introduction of the Stack e Portal. This site will aid in the development of a digital ecosystem for skill development and livelihood. Aside from that, this gateway may be used for skilling, upskilling, and reskilling. In order to identify appropriate employment and entrepreneur chances, this portal will also give API-based trustworthy skill credentials payment and discovery layers. The national skill qualification system will be realigned to meet the changing demands of business. With the support of the skilling programme and a relationship with the industry, employability will improve. In order to enhance the portal effort, the government has also created several skill development courses in a few industrial training colleges across all states.
DESH Stack e Portal’s Purpose
DESH Stack e Portal’s major goal is to give chances for skilling, upskilling, and reskilling using API-based platforms. Citizens will gain skills through this gateway, allowing them to make a living. This website will also assist in the search for related employment and business possibilities. Employment possibilities will be created as a result of this portal, lowering the country’s unemployment rate. The country’s inhabitants will become self-sufficient. Aside from that, the people’s standard of life will increase as a result of the installation of the e Portal.
#AatmanirbharBharatKaBudget | #AtmanirbharBharatKaBudget The DESH-Stack e-portal – the Digital Ecosystem for Skilling and Livelihood – will be launched. @Rajeev GoI @MSDESkillIndia @dpradhanbjp #DigitalIndia #skilling pic.twitter.com/dQAsqHF4Wf
February 1, 2022 — Digital India (@DigitalIndia)
Key Highlights Of DESH Stack e Portal
|Scheme Name||Desh Stack E Portal 2022|
|Launched By||Govt. of India|
|Beneficiary||People of India|
|Objective||To Offer Skilling, Upskilling & Reskilling Opportunities|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
Stack e Portal’s Advantages and Features
- India’s Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman, has indicated that the Stack e Portal will be launched in the Union Budget for the fiscal year 2022-23.
- This portal will aid in the development of a digital ecosystem for skill development and livelihood.
- Portal may be used for skilling, upskilling, and reskilling.
- In order to identify appropriate employment and entrepreneur chances, Stack e Portal will also give API-based trustworthy skill credentials payment and discovery layers.
- The national skill qualification framework will be realigned to meet the changing demands of industry.
- With the support of the skilling programme and a relationship with industry, employability will improve.
- In order to support the e portal effort, the government has also developed several skill development courses in a few industrial training colleges across all states.
Criteria For Eligibility And Required Documents
- The applicant should be a permanent Indian citizen.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Photo (Passport Size)
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate etc
How to Register for the DESH Stack e Portal
The government just announced the opening of the Stack e Portal. This portal has yet to be launched by the government. We’ll keep you updated through this page as soon as the Government of India releases this portal. So, if you wish to sign up for the above-mentioned site, you should keep an eye on this article.