Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of the state, Shri Ashok Gehlot Ji to provide benefits to the unemployed youth of the state. The state government will offer a monthly unemployment stipend of Rs. 3000 to educated unemployed youth in Rajasthan and Rs. 3500 to unemployed girls under this scheme. Financial aid will be provided to educated unemployed youth who have completed their 12th or graduation education through this scheme. Dear friends, through this article, today we have all the information related to Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana like application process, eligibility , Documents, etc. are going to be shared with you, so read our article wisely till the end.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 Apply
Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 650 will be provided to educated unemployed youth by the state government and Rs 750 to girls as financial assistance, but now under Unemployment benefits have been extended by the Rajasthan government under the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022. Unemployed educated youth would get a monthly unemployment payment of Rs 3000, while unemployed ladies will receive Rs 3500. Interested state beneficiaries who wish to take benefit of the Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 must apply online under this program. The state will provide it for two years.
The objective of the Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022
As you are all aware, the unemployment problem is spreading throughout the nation. And in Rajasthan, despite being educated, the youth remain unemployed. The state’s unemployed youth are seeking work but are unable to find it, resulting in their inability to support their families, because of this problem, the state government has started this Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022, under this scheme, an amount of 3000 rupees per month to the educated unemployed boys of the state and 3500 rupees as an unemployment stipend, the females receive each month. Through the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022, the state’s educated jobless young would be able to meet their financial demands.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 Highlights
|Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance
|By Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot
|Unemployed Youth Of The State
|To Provide Unemployment Allowance
Benefits of Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Rajasthan 2022
- The beneficiaries of this initiative would be the state’s educated unemployed youngsters and girls.
- Unemployed youth in the state would receive Rs.3000 per month in support under this program, while jobless ladies will receive Rs.3500 per month.
- And the state government would pay monthly jobless allowance to educated youth who have completed their 12th and graduation, as per the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Rajasthan 2022.
- Unemployed educated boys and girls in the state who want to receive unemployment benefits under this scheme must apply online at the scheme’s official website.
- This assistance amount will be given to the applicant in case the applicant remains unemployed for two years so that unemployed youth and girls can be able to meet their needs.
Eligibility for unemployment allowance scheme 2022
- The candidate must be a resident of Rajasthan permanently.
- Only educated jobless youth and females from Rajasthan will be considered for this initiative.
- The respondent’s family’s yearly income must be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- The candidate or applicant would be between the ages of 21 and 35.
- Unemployment allowance scheme 2022 is open for youth with at least a 12th standard.
- A young person who has benefited from other Central or state government allowance programs is ineligible for this scheme.
- A postgraduate or graduation degree is required of the applicant.
Documents of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2022
- Aadhar card of applicant or applicant
- identity card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- Rajasthan SSO ID
- Bhamashah Certificate of Rajasthan
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply in Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2022?
Follow the steps outlined below if you are a state beneficiary interested in applying under this program.
- First, the candidate must visit the Department of Skill, Employment’s official website.
- When you visit the official website, the main page will appear next to you.
- Click on the menu bar on this website, then on the option to Apply for Jobless Allowance under the Job Seekers section of the menu bar.
- When you select an option, the following page will appear in front of you. On this screen, enter your “SSO ID,” “Password,” and “Captcha,” then click the “Login” button.
- Then, from the drop-down option, choose “Employment Application.”.
- You must complete this form and click the “Submit” button after entering your personal information.
How can I check the status of my Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2022 application?
- You should start by visiting the official website. After visiting the official website, The home page will now appear.
- On this page, you will see the option of Unemployment Allowance Status from the section of Job Seekers in the menu bar.
- When you click on the option, the following page will show on your computer screen.
- After entering the registration number and selecting the cellphone number and date of birth, etc.
- On this screen, click the “Search” button.” then the application status will show in front of you after that.
Job-status update process
- Firstly, you must visit the official site.
- The webpage will now appear.
- On the home page you must have a click on the menu bar.
- The next step is to select the Job Seeker tab.
- Thereafter, you must select the Update Job Status link.
- You will now be taken to a new page where you must enter your login, password, and captcha code.
- Press the login button after and You may now change your job status from this page.
People in the state who want more information about this plan or who are having trouble applying for it can use the contact form below.
- Firstly, the beneficiary must go to the scheme’s official website and when you access the official website, the home page will show, and on this page’s webpage,
- Secondly, you’ll find the option to Contact Us, which you must select.
- The contact page will open in front of you when you select the option.
- And You can also call 1800-180-6127, which is a toll-free helpline.