Marriage Certificate Online Registration
“Marriage Certificate Online Registration” Hello friends, as we all know that it has become mandatory to make a marriage certificate in India. Every citizen of the country will now have to get a marriage certificate made. Every citizen can get this marriage certificate through marriage registration. There are many benefits of this plan. The official website has also been launched for the citizens of the country. Let us tell you that the applications under this scheme will be made by the government both online and offline.
We will provide you with all the important information related to Marriage Registration 2022 through this article. Like – What is Marriage Registration?, Its Benefits, Purpose, Eligibility, Features, Important Documents, Application Process, etc. If you also want to get all the important information related to Marriage Registration from this scheme, then read our full article till the end.
Online Marriage Certificate Registration 2022-23
Marriage Certificate Online Registration has to be done by all married couples of the country after marriage. After getting the marriage, a marriage certificate will be given by the government to the citizen. Let us tell you that every woman in the country will be protected through this marriage certificate. It has now become mandatory for every citizen of the country to get their marriage certificate made by the government. Under marriage registration, women of the country have to be freed from all the troubles like domestic violence, child marriage, fraud in marriage, divorce. Through this marriage certificate, women of the country can also get any other document made.
Marriage Certificate Online Application 2022-23
If you also want to register a marriage for getting a marriage certificate, then the applicant will have to apply online under this scheme by visiting the official website. Under this scheme, both time and money will be saved. If the applicant wants to apply offline, then to pay for the marriage registration, you will have to pay a fixed fee. If a person does not get the marriage registered, then that applicant will have to pay a fine. A different amount has been fixed in each state for this fine.
Salient Features of Marriage Registration
|Scheme Name||Marriage Registration|
|Who Launched||GOVERNMENT OF INDIA|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Objective||To get the marriage registration done for all married couples|
Purpose of Marriage Registration
As we have told you through this article, after this marriage, women have to face other types of problems like domestic violence, child marriage, after the death of the husband, etc. Given all this, the Government of India has made it mandatory to get the marriage registered. It has now become necessary for every person in the country to get this marriage certificate made. Now you can get the registration of marriage certificate under this scheme done through the official website sitting at your home. Under Marriage Registration, social security will be provided to the women of the country.
Benefits and Features of Marriage Registration
- Marriage registration is done to get the marriage certificate.
- The government has made this certificate mandatory for all married people of the country.
- Through this marriage certificate the rights of every woman of the country will be protected.
- Now it has been made mandatory for citizens of every religion of the country to get a marriage certificate.
- The woman of the country can get any document made through this marriage certificate.
- If you also want to get your marriage registration done, then you can get it done by visiting the official website of your state.
- Now this marriage certificate can also be made offline.
- The applicant will also have to make a payment to register the marriage.
- If married couples of the country do not register themselves under this prematurely, then such couples will have to pay a fine.
- If a woman’s husband dies, then full rights will be given to the wife through a marriage certificate.
- The person can also use the certificate under this scheme to get the citizenship of any state.
Eligibility under Marriage Registration
- Apply for marriage certificate age of the applicant should not be less than 21 years.
- In married persons, either of the spouses must be a resident of India.
- It is necessary to get this marriage registration done within a month of marriage.
- If there is a divorce between any wife or husband then
- it is necessary to submit the divorce certificate.
Important Documents Required For Registering A Marriage
- Aadhar card of husband and wife
- Wedding time photo
- Wedding Invitation Cards
- Age certificate of bride and groom
- Photograph Passport size of both (Bride & Groom)
- two witnesses Complete information and their proof (like Adhaar card, Voter ID Card, Passport, etc) at the time of marriage.
- A No Objection Certificate from Embassy if marriage abroad.
Marriage Registration Online Process
- To register this marriage certificate,
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of his state.
- Secondly the open page you have to click on Apply Now.
- Thirdly this your registration form will open in front of you.
- Now asked to fill this registration form like your name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Most importantly, You have to enclose all your necessary documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In conclusion this way you will be able to do Vivah Panjikaran easily.
Offline Process Of Marriage Registration
- To apply under Marriage Registration 2023, first of all, the applicant has to go to his registrar’s office.
- Now you will get the marriage form from here.
- You will now have to fill in all the information asked in this form like – your name, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Now you have to enclose all your necessary documents.
- You will now have to submit this form to your sub registrar’s office.
- A reference number will be provided to you.
- You can check the status of your registration form through this reference number.
State wise official website of Marriage Register in India
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||Click Here|