Uttarakhand Ration Card 2022 Online Apply
The ration card is issued by the Food Supply Department. There are four types of ration cards in which APL, BPL, AAY, Green Ration Cards. People from both rural and urban areas of the state can apply for ration cards. Interested citizens of Uttarakhand state who want to take advantage of ration cards can apply by visiting the official website of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department, fcs.uk.gov.in or you can also apply for Uttarakhand Ration Card 2022 Online apply through our article. All the candidates who want to apply for the ration card can do by following the steps and links given in the article. For other information related to the Uttarakhand ration card online form, read the article given below.
UK Ration Card 2022
People of Uttarakhand state who have not yet applied for ration cards can now easily apply for ration cards so, through the ration card, the ration is made available to the citizens of the state at cheap rates from the government shop. So The families of the state who come below the poverty line can apply for the ration card. so the purpose of making is that the poor people of the state can get ration at cheap prices. More information related to Uttarakhand Ration Card like- How can download Uttarakhand Ration Card Online Application Form. What are the documents (eligibility) required to get the ration card? Types of ration cards and application processes for making ration cards are given in the article. For all other information read the related article.
Important Information Related To Uttarakhand Ration Card
|Article||Uttarakhand Ration Card 2022|
|Beneficiary||Family in Uttarakhand|
|Department||Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumers|
|Types of Ration Card||APL, BPL, AAY Green Card (Annapurna Yojana)|
|Purpose||To make ration card online to facilitate|
|Apply||Online / Offline|
Uttarakhand Ration Card Renewal Form
A ration card is also used as a very important document. through which the citizens of the state also use to make documents and take advantage of the other schemes taken out by the government. An online process has been issued for making Uttarakhand Ration Card and all citizens of the state can apply for APL, BPL, AAY Green Ration Card (Annapurna Yojana).
Those candidates can apply for an APL ration card whose annual family income from all sources is more than 10,000, for the BPL ration card, those families whose annual income coming from all sources is less than ten thousand. The ration is made available to the families of the state at affordable rates through ration cards. Food items like rice, kerosene, wheat, pulses, sugar, etc. are made available on Uttarakhand ration cards at low prices. Ration card only those families will get ration who have applied Ration Card for Uttarakhand Ration Card 2022.
Types of Uttarakhand Ration Card
Ration cards are four types (APL, BPL, AAY, Green Card (Annapurna Yojna). Information related to these four ration cards is given below in our article. So Applicants can apply for APL, BPL, AAY through the given list. and in addition, different benefits of these four ration cards are available, the information of which is given below.
Read the list for more information.
- APL Ration Card Uttarakhand APL Ration Card is given to those families who come above the poverty line. For those families whose annual income from all sources is more than 10,000 thousand. This ration card is yellow. On this, a 15kg ration is given to the beneficiary family per month.
- BPL ration card for those families who live below the poverty line, the annual income coming from all the sources of the family making this card should be less than 10,000. The same families will be considered eligible to make a BPL ration card. This ration card is white. The families of the state are given wheat at the rate of Rs 2 per kg and rice at Rs 3 per kg every month, 25 kg ration is given to the beneficiary family through the card.
- Antyodaya Anna Card The families of Uttarakhand who do not have any means of income. And the families whose economic condition is very weak, or who are orphans, their Antyodaya ration card is made. AAY Ration Card is pink in color. The families of the state who have an AAY ration card will be given a 35 kg ration every month at the rate of Rs 1.
- Green Ration Card for those people whose age is more than 60 years but they do not get any pension benefit. They can take benefit of the Green Annapurna Yojana. This card is made of green color.
Use of Uttarakhand Ration Card
How the people of the state can use the ration card is being given below in our article. All the candidates can get information about the uses of the Uttarakhand Ration Card from the list given below.
- To generate voter id card
- To get ration at low prices from the government Sasta Galla Shop.
- For admission/scholarship in school college
- To copy the family register
- For Court
- To make a driving license
- To generate Permanent Residence Certificate
- For Life Insurance Corporation
- To make a passport
- To get a gas connection
- Opening a bank account
- To create any other document
Eligibility for Uttarakhand Ration Card
- You can make a ration card for the state you belong to.
- You must have all the documents to make Uttarakhand Ration Card.
- Candidate applicant age should not be less than eighteen years.
- The name of any member of the family should not be on any other ration card.
- You should not have any other ration card.
Ration card Uttarakhand important document
The candidates of the Uttarakhand state who want to apply for the ration card also require some necessary documents. The list of all those documents is given below.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Identity Card
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Numbers of All Members
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photograph Of Whose Name The Ration Card Is To Be Made
- Uttarakhand Family Register Copy (Voluntary)
Uttarakhand Ration Card Application Form Process (Uttarakhand Ration Card Online Apply)
Citizens of Uttarakhand who want to apply for a ration card can get the application form through both online and offline modes. All the candidates who want to fill out the ration card application form offline and online process to get the application form are given below. Interested citizens of the state can get their ration card made through our article, for this follow the steps given below.
Uttarakhand Ration Card Application Form Download
Candidates from Uttarakhand state can apply online. The complete process of which is being given below in the article, candidates can download the form by following the given steps.
- Firstly to download the Uttarakhand Ration Card Application Form, first of all, visit the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department.
- Then on the home page, you will see the download option, click on it.
- After that click on download, you will get the option of Ration Card Application Form, click there.
- Then the Ration Card Application Form opens.
- You can then download the form.
- So Ration Card Application Form will be downloaded in the form of a PDF file.
- Then you take a printout of the form fill it and complete the application process.
- Finally, After which you will be considered eligible to take the benefit of ration card.
Offline Application Uttarakhand Ration Card
Interested candidates of the state have to complete the offline application process. The complete details of Uttarakhand Ration Card Offline Apply are given below in the article. Complete the application process by following the given steps.
- Firstly, download the application form through online mode whose information is given above.
- Then take a printout of the form and fill it out. Apart from this, candidates can also get the application form in the Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs or by visiting the Block, Government Cheap Galle Shop.
- After that filling in all the information in the form, attach the documents with it.
- So checking the entire form, submit the form to the concerned department or the same block, Sarkari Sasta Galla Dukan from where you took the form.
- Then your application process will be completed. After a few days, your ration card is generated.
Uttarakhand Ration Card Online Check
The online process for the ration card has not yet been released by the Uttarakhand government. The article will be updated for the candidates as soon as the online process starts. Now to make a ration card candidates have to complete the offline application. The complete process of which is given in the article.
Uttarakhand Ration Card List
Here we are telling you about the Uttarakhand ration card benefits. Now how can you take advantage of the ration card list?
- The candidates who had applied for the ration card, their name in the ration card list is issued by the food supply department and let us tell you that in the ration card list, the names of only those candidates who have applied are issued.
- So, now applicants will not need to go to any government office to see the list of their names. And you’ll save time and money as a result of this.
- A ration card is one such document. Which shows you the citizenship of your state.
- Many schemes are started by the government, to take advantage of which you need to submit your government certificate, one of which is also a ration card, due to which you can take advantage of the scheme.
- If you are making any government certificate of yours, then you will have to first submit the photocopy of your ration card, only after that, the documents of the candidate will be made.
- If you have a ration, then you can get food grains from the government at a lower price from the Sarkari Galla Shop.
Purpose of Uttarakhand Ration Card List
Uttarakhand ration cards are made for those who belong to middle-class families, in such a situation four types of ration cards are issued by the government. APL, BPL, Green Card, and AAY. In which ration cards are distributed to all the families according to their economic condition.
Due to which food grains are given separately and at a low price in every ration card. The ration card is provided by the government according to your income.
Many people apply for ration cards but they do not know whether their name has appeared on the ration card or not. For this, the online list is issued by the Food Supply Department.
In which you can see your name very easily. Along with this, it is seen in many places that the candidates have applied for the ration card but they do not get the ration card. In such a situation, you can see your name in the list, if your name comes in the list, then you can complain about it.
How to check Uttarakhand Ration Card List?
The list of candidates who had applied online for the ration card has been released by the Uttarakhand Food Supply Department online on the official website. If you also want to see your name in Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022, then here we are telling you some processes to see the list online,
You can follow our given steps.
- Firstly, see your name in Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022, first of all, you go to the official website of the Uttarakhand Food Supply Department.
- Then, You have to click on the link of ration card detail on the home page.
- So, you will have to enter a captcha code on this page and click on the link to verify.
- As soon as you verify the captcha code you will have to fill in some information on the new page.
- So the information like State, District, Date, Scheme, Name of the report, etc. to be filled. And click on the link to View Report.
- As soon as you click on the link of View Report, a new page will open on your screen, in this page, you will see the option of District Supply Office, click on this option.
- After that you will see it on the second page then you will have to click on the ARO of your Tehsil.
- As soon as you click on ARO, the names of all the ration shops that come under all those tehsils will appear on your screen.
- Then you have to find the name of your ration vendor and next to the name 12 digit numbers are given, you click on those numbers.
- Then, the names of all those people who come under the ration will be there. Your name appears on this list.
- Finally, In this way, you can check your name in Uttarakhand Ration Card List.
Process for amendment / transfer / duplicate / renewal / cancellation of ration card
There are many such details in the ration card which are filled incorrectly and need to be corrected. Similarly, if you want to transfer your ration card or want to renew a duplicate ration card, then here we are telling you some steps, you can follow the given steps.
- If the candidate has to amend / transfer/duplicate/renewal/cancellation in his ration card, then you have to first go to your DSO or GPO office.
- then You will have to pay some fee for getting the form related to the counter.
- After this, you fill in all the information entered in the application form, such as your name, address, information related to the ration card, etc. All relevant fields must be filled out.
- If you face any problem in filling in any information in the form, then you can get your form filled from the concerned employee.
- After this, you should also attach all the relevant documents with the application form.
- Finally, Now submit the application form in the same office.
UK ration card Helpline number
If all the information related to the Uttarakhand ration card has been given to you in the article, if the candidates face any problem related to the card, then you can contact on the numbers given below and from there the candidates get all the information.
Helpline Number – 0135-2653159
E-mail ID email@example.com
Question And Answer
What is the URL for the Uttarakhand Food Supplies Department’s official website?
The official website of the Uttarakhand Food Supplies Department is- fcs.uk.gov.in
In which mode can I apply for a ration card?
You can apply for a ration card in both offline and online mode.
How can I apply for a ration card in Uttarakhand in offline mode?
You can visit your nearest food supply department to apply for Uttarakhand Ration Card in offline mode.
How to apply in online mode?
To apply in online mode you can download the form from the official website of the Food Supplies Department. Also, complete the application form with all of the required information. After that, you also fill in the information in the form. And also attach the necessary documents with the application form. and submit to the office.
How many types of ration cards are made in the state of Uttarakhand?
Ration cards are issued by the Food Department to the families of the state based on their income and there are three types of ration cards are made in Uttarakhand that is Antyodaya Ration Card, BPL Ration Card, APL Ration Card.
So as we have given you complete information about Uttarakhand Ration Card through our article. If you need any information related to this or have any problems then you can message us in the comment section below.