Anna Abhaya Hastham Pension Status
(Abhaya Hastham Pension Status) We should be know that discrimination and all of the crimes committed against women in our society do not save women. So, in this post, we will discuss the key components of the Abhaya Hastham programme for the year 2022 with our readers. In this article, we’ll explain the process of registering for the scheme. We’ll also go through the program’s specifics, such as qualifying criteria, features, benefits, the government’s goal with the scheme, and so on.
Abhaya Hastham Scheme 2022
The Telangana government launched the Abhaya Hastham scheme to ensure that elderly women have a place in our society. As we all know, when a lady reaches the age of 65, her husband or family caretaker usually passes away naturally. As a result, the family’s women are nearly unable to offer the necessary money to access certain privileges of subsistence. Women over the age of 65 will receive insurance and a pension as a result of the scheme’s implementation.
The Abhaya Hastham Scheme’s goal
There are numerous benefits to the scheme, and one of the most significant is the availability of financial funds to all women over the age of 65, which will prove to be the most valuable asset in terms of financial availability for women in our society. The initiative’s execution will give women with security and development in our country, particularly in Telangana, where the responsible government officials have established the scheme.
About Abhaya Hastham 2022-23
|Name||Abhaya Hastham scheme 2022-23|
|Launched by||Telangana Chief Minister|
Abhaya Hastham 2022’s Advantages
All beneficiaries of the Abhaya Hastham Scheme would receive the following incentive:
- SHG members will receive a monthly pension of Rs 500 or more, depending on their eligibility.
- All SHG ladies will receive the amount
- In the case of a natural death, the total payment is Rs 30,000.
- Total of Rs 75000 in the case of an accidental death.
- A total of Rs 75000 in the incidence of permanent impairment.
- A total of Rs 37500 in the case of severe impairment.
- The victim’s child will receive a Rs 1200 scholarship for their studies up to intermediate level and ITI ( industrial technical institute).
- If the subscriber dies before reaching the age of 59, the earnings and insurance are assigned to the victim’s nominee.
- If a subscriber dies before reaching the age of 60, the remaining contribution is transferred to the nominee.
Anna Abhaya Hastham Pension Criteria for Eligibility
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a Telangana state resident.
- The scheme is only open to one person per family.
- The person would have to be 60 years old or older.
- The applicant must be a member of a household that is below the poverty level.
- The applicant must be in possession of a white ration card.
- Each SHG member will donate Rs 1 per day for the beneficiaries, while the government would pay the contributing member Rs 1 per day.
- The applicant must be a current member of the SHG.
- For at least a year, the candidate must have been a member.
Anna Abhaya Hastham Pension Documents Required
When completing out the scheme’s application form, you’ll need the following documents:-
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- White ration card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- SHG members certificate
- Telangana Domicile certificate
Abhaya Hastham’s Application Process
To apply for the plan, you must complete the application process outlined below:-
- Go to the VO Office first.
- The VO is in charge of the scheme’s registration.
- Request the scheme’s application form.
- Join the documents together.
- MS will double-check the documents.
- Finally, ZS would receive the verification report.